ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
- 1:20 hour guided walking tour around the unusual corners of Venice
- Expert Guide
You will enjoy a panoramic walking tour (no entrance foreseen) with the Tourist Guide of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, through a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest, passing by some special places.
- Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera house in Europe, the site ofmany famous operatic premieres;
- Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches;
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architecural icons of Venice.
The tour does not include the explanation of St. Mark’s Square.
- Meeting Point: Calle Larga dell’Ascension – in front of the post office. Please be there 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Departure time: Every day 3:45 PM
- Languages: from April to October: every day in English & French; Monday & Friday in German - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday in Spanish - The visit is monolingual from april to october.
From November to March: English (every day), French (Tue- Thu-Sat), German (Mon Fri), Spanish (Wed-Sat-Sun). The visit could be bilingual.
- Duration: 1 hr. and 20 min. approx.
- Price: Adult: € 22 - Child: FREE under 6 years
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide
- For general conditions refer to our brochure "Discover Venice"