Take the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing promenade by gondola, the most famous and quintessential boat of the city, that will take you along the canals of Venice.
Breathe the Venetian atmosphere listening to pleasant music and give yourself an unforgettable experience!
Enjoy the cruise through the city’s most secluded waterways passing under small bridges and along part of the Grand Canal,
accompanied by musician singing famous popular Italian songs during the ride! You cannot say you have experienced Venice in all its aspects, if you have not ridden on a Gondola!
A suggestive experience along the most charming canals of Venice, part of the Grand Canal, Accademia Bridge, Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace, La Fenice Theatre, Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
discovering its fascinating aspects!
No long line, you will get on directly on gondola without queueing! The tour will be composed by 5 gondolas maximum in order to give and unforgettable experience to the client that will listen perfectly the singer and its music!
the only gondola tour with commentary. A mobile guide will explain the magnificent palaces and attractions around you. You can easily download the innovative App onto your phone or take the brochure on the spot.
After the gondola ride you will enjoy a typical dinner in a Venetian Restaurant tasting the traditional local food, the location is just few meters from he gondola landing stage. Click here to see the menù!
- Meeting point: Church of Santa Maria del Giglio - in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Gigli – Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR” Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage
- Ending point: Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Availability & operation: From 1st April to 31st October - The tour does not operate on July 18th - 6th September - 21th November - 25th December - 1st January and in case of exceptional bad weather
- Departure and meeting: Every day. From 1st April 2019 to 31th Octobe 2020r: compulsory meeting point at 5:00 PM, tour starts at 5:10 PM. - From 1st November to 31th March compulsory meeting point at 3:00 PM, tour starts at 3:10 PM
- Inclusion: 30 minutes shared go ndola ride, Skip the line - Live music with music and singer for small group, no queue, each gondola 6 people and maximum 5 gondolas maximum for the best music listening – Commentary with mobile app or brochure – Multilingual assistance for embarkation – Dinner at the Restaurant ai Coristi, private table.
- Duration: Gondola ride lasts approximately 30 minutes approx (followed by dinner).
- Languages: Commentary by app or brochure in Italian or English or French or Hindi Or German or Spanish or Japanese or Chinese of Russian
- Gross price public rate:
€ 98 € 93 per person - Young until 12 years € 89 per person and Free under 2 years old ONLY if child does not occupy its own seat
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until 5 hours before the starting time – No minimum participants required and maximum 30 people
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 30 hours before the service. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. You should have two vouchers, or show twice the mobile one: one for the restaurt and one for the gondola station Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
In case of food intolerance or special diet request, please communicate it at the moment of reservation.
The choice of courses is not replaceable, if customers wish to take other courses, they shall pay directly to the restaurant the difference due – The rates does not include special request (candlelight, special cakes, prosecco wine etc.)
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
Comfortable shoes are suggested
The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row
You will receive the QR code and instruction to activate the mobile App after reservation by email. Please download the App before starting your tour.
The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8 and Android from system 4.1
For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice”
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “Santa Maria del Giglio” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, go straight to the end of the “Calle” and turn right into “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
ARRIVING ON FOOT
The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
HOW TO REACH THE RESTAURANT:
‘Ai Coristi’ Restaurant is located next to the Fenice Theatre. Once you get off the gondola, go straight on until you reach the Church of Santa Maria del Giglio and turn right in Calle De Le Ostreghe. Cross the bridge and proceed straight on for about 100 meters. Then take Calle Veste on your left – Proceed straight on to a square with Fenice’s entrance. Leave the entrance of the Fenice behind you and take the street in front of you. You will find the entrance of the restaurant on your right.