Wir haben Ihre Anfrage erhalten und unsere Mitarbeiter werden Sie so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Sie werden eine Benachrichtigung auf Ihre Email-Adresse erhalten.
Falls Sie noch weitere Fragen haben, zögern Sie bitte nicht uns zu kontaktieren.
Ab EUR 22
Minibus from Venice Airport to Piazzale Roma/Car Terminal for hotels located in Venice Historical Center or for hotels located in mainland or vice versa.
Venice Airport Connection is a fast shared minibus from Marco Polo Airport to Piazzale Roma/Car terminal for hotels located in Venice Historical Center and to hotels located in Venice Mainland and vice versa.
Clients will experience the pleasure of reaching the hotel comfortably and quickly, travelling on a minibus avoiding the overcrowding of public transport at a very convenient rate.
Clients will be met by our representative at our desk (n. 69) which is located in the Arrival Hall at the left side of the exit. Clients have to show up at our desk handing over their voucher. From Arrival Lounge to minibus there is a short walking distance (1 minute approx.). Clients will share the minibus with other customers and will be transferred – directly or with other stops – to their hotel door in Venice Mainland or to Piazzale Roma/Car terminal for hotels located in VENICE Historical Center.
Clients who depart from hotels in the mainland will be met at hotel exit and will receive confirmation time of their return transfer directly from the driver while arriving to Venice. Clients who depart from Piazzale Roma (from hotels located in Venice Historical Center) are required to wait for driver/minibus at the exit of our office at Piazzale Roma, Santa Croce 466/e-f , 10 minutes before the above indicated departure scheduled time. Clients who bought return only have to provide a contact (mobile or e-mail) at the moment of the booking and will receive confirmation time from our office operator within the day before departure. Clients will share their minibus with other customers and will be transferred – directly or with others stops – to the Airport. Clients have to hand over voucher to driver.
08.30am - 09.30am – 10.30am – 11.30am – 12.30pm – 01.30pm – 02.30pm – 03.30pm – 04.30pm – 05.30pm 06.30pm – 07.30pm – 08.30pm
08.00am – 09.00am – 10.00am – 11.00am – 12.00pm – 01.00pm – 02.00pm – 03.00pm – 04.00pm 05.00pm – 06.00pm – 07.00pm – 08.00pm
Rate includes MAXIMUM 1 PIECE of MEDIUM SIZED LUGGAGE per person.
There is no charge for Handbag or Backpack (max. one per person). Carry-on IS NOT handbag !
EXTRA and OVERSIZE luggage cost Euro 3,00 each and shall be paid on the spot (ONLY EURO IN CASH)
Price: € 22 per person
OUR OFFICE AT PIAZZALE ROMA CAR TERMINAL
Clients are required to wait for driver/minibus at the our office at Piazzale Roma Car Terminal (full address: Santa Croce 466/E-F – Venice) 10 minutes before the departure scheduled time.
1) This service is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
2) In addition to passengers names, all information about arrival and/or departure flight (arrival/departure date and time, flight number, flight origin and/or destination) and name of the Hotel where Customers are staying MUST BE PROVIDED at the moment of the booking.
3) The departure of the connection is fix and cannot be postponed depending on flight arrival – In case of flight delay on arrival, Clients can catch the later connection if available, the minibus could wait maximum 1 hour later the preview arrival time - Clients could miss the connection and service will not be refunded. – The last connection leaves from airport at 08.30 pm for flights landing at or before 07.30pm
4) Once landed the flight, customers have one hour to reach our desk, then the minibus goes away and customers lose the service, if next connection has availability customers can take it.
5) Clients should inform Venice Tours (+39 041 5202140) as soon as possible for following situation:
Venice Tours will do the best to serve the Clients that will arrive later, it will depend on availability of the service.
6) The transfer is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
7) For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice”