COMBO TOUR: Easy Water-taxi & The glassblowing art
- Guests will experience the pleasure of reaching the hotel comfortably and quickly, travelling on a water taxi admiring Venice
- 30 minutes of water-taxi (depending of the hotel site)
ABOUT THIS COMBO
Venice Shuttle Water-Taxi
Is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice center and vice versa. Clients will experience the pleasure of reaching the hotel comfortably and quickly, travelling on a watertaxi admiring Venice and avoiding the overcrowding of public transport but at a very convenient rate.
The Magic Art of Glassblowing
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you a glass craftsman master will create a unique item while he is showing and explaining the ancient technique phases of the production. You will discover this ancient art came from Romans that, on the run of barbarians, established the city of Venice.
At the end of the tour you will recieve a small glass gift for couple or each family
For Shuttle Service water-taxi:
- SHUTTLE FROM AIRPORT: Clients shall show-up at our desk (n. 69) which is located in the arrival hall at the left side of the exit. Clients must show up at our desk and hand over their voucher. From Arrival Lounge to watertaxi embarkation pier, there is a short walking distance (7 mins.approx.). The shuttle boat leaves from the airport once or twice an hour in accordance with the arrival flights. Clients will share the watertaxi together with other customers and will be transferred – directly or with other stops – to their hotel nearest mooring point. Once in Venice Clients reach the hotel on their own.
At the airport Clients will be handed a plan for reaching the hotel.
- SHUTTLE TO AIRPORT: One day prior your departure, you will receive at their hotel a written pick-up as confirmation of their transfer. The shuttle boat leaves to the airport approximately once an hour, in accordance with the departure flights. Clients will share their taxi boat together with other customers and will be transferred – directly or with others stops – to the Airport.
- SHUTTLE BOAT STOP: Shuttle boat leaves from/to airport once an hour approximately, in accordance with the flights schedule.Main mooring/meeting points are: Piazzale Roma (Rio Novo), Principe/Sabbioni, Carlton, San Marcuola, Santi Apostoli, Rialto, Sant’Angelo, San Vio, Trinità, San Zaccaria/Monumento, Giardini, Lido Santa MariaElisabetta.
- LUGGAGE INFORMATION Rate includes: MAXIMUM 1 PIECE of MEDIUM SIZED LUGGAGE per person. There is no charge for Handbag or Backpack (max. one per person). Carry-on IS NOT handbag. EXTRA and OVERSIZE luggage cost Euro 5,00 each and shall be paid on the spot (only euro in cash)
For The Magic Art of Glassblowing experience
- Meeting Point: St. Mark's Square near Exchange Office (white building with the blue clock facade)
- Departure time: Every day at 12:00 PM
- Duration: 30 minutes approx.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian & Japanese - The visit could be multilingual
Adult One Way: € 39,00 // Round Trip: € 70,00
Young under 12 yrs One Way: € 30,00 // Round Trip: € 61,00
Child: Free under 2 yrs
rate valid for minimum 2 adults paying
- The departure of the shuttle cannot be postponed depending on flight arrival – In case of flight delay on arrival, Clients can catch the later shuttle
- The last shuttle is guaranteed for Clients reaching the Desk within 10.00PM (flights landing within 9.30PM approx.) – In case of flights landing later or delaying, Clients could miss the shuttle and service will not be refunded.
- Our desk is open from 9.00AM to 8.00PM. In case of flights landing earlier or later, Clients will find at our desk n. 69 a sign with direction to be met by the representative on-duty.
- The transfer is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Waiting time for arrival services: since your arrival at our desk in the Airport you may have to wait from 20 up to 45 minutes.
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or local gondolier's strike
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
- The tours could be done in different days