CARNIVAL Minuetto Ball - Dinner&Dance, Marco Polo Hall, hotel Danielianfragen
Carnival Minuetto Ball
An amazing experience at Venice Carnival.
A special night in front of St. Mark's Basin that you will never forget.
The programme includes: dinner in costume in the most famous hotel in Venice: the Hotel Danieli, located near St. Mark's Square. A Dance Master with his partner will lead the group dances throughout the evening with live music by a baroque ensemble.
This event will take place in the historical Marco Polo hall, one of the most suggestive hall of Hotel Danieli.
Try to live a carnival as a true venetian noble!
The seated dinner includes a four-course menu with wine, created by the chef of the Hotel Danieli.
- Dates: 15 - 21 - 23 - 24 February
- Time: 8 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Address: Hotel Danieli - Castello 4196, Riva degli Schiavoni
- Price: € 340 per person
- Dress code: period costume mandatory
A Piazzale RomaB San MarcoC Hotel Danieli
- Masked ball in the heart of Venice
- Learn how to dance Minuetto with Dance Masters
- Delicious carnival dinner in the famous Hotel Danieli