1- Skip the line ticket for San Marco Museums
2- Handy Guide Book with details of Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s square.
3- Free entrance to Music Museum and ticket for Saint Mark's Square Museums.
- The Doge's Palace was founded after 812 in the monumental zone of Piazza San Marco. It is a masterpiece with a distinctive style inspired by Byzantine and Oriental architecture. The Doge's Palace and the New Prison are connected via a double passageway over one of Venice's most famous bridges: the Bridge of Sighs, so called because prisoners, crossing the bridge, used to sigh at the idea of seeing Venice for the last time.
- The Royal Palace - today's Museo Correr, was once the palace of the highest dignitaries in Venice: the procurators. At the far end of the square stood the Church of San Giminiano, demolished and rebuilt by Napoleon to make sumptuous salons. During Napoleon Kingdom of Italy (1805-1814), the Procuratie Nuove buildings were the Royal Palace, refurbished for Empress Elisabeth of Austria. This function continued until 1946. Today, in Correr Museum, visitors can learn about the Venetian way of life through sculpture, paintings, libraries and discover secrets of Venice's naval power.
Handy guide book included!
We give you the opportunity to discover an hidden treasure of the city, free entrance.
Handy guide book information:
- Tickets pick-up location: Tickets and Guide Book have to be collected at the B
OOKSHOP MUSIC MUSEUM, CAMPO SAN MAURIZIO, CHURCH OF ST. MAURIZIO. Every day from 10:00 am to 6:00pm.Venice Tours Assistance Point Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 - The Access Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
- Ending point: San Marco area
- Availability & operation: Until January 2021 – The service is not available on December 25th- December 26th and Jan 1st and January 2nd.
Departure and meeting: every day.
Bookshop Museum Venice Assistance Point opening hour: from 9:00 am to 6:00pm
DOGES PALACE OPENING HOURS: from April 1st to October 31st. From Sunday to Tuesday: 8:30am – 9:00pm (last admission 8:30pm); Friday and Saturday 8:30am - 11:00pm (last admission 10:30 pm).
From November 1st to March 31st 8:30am – 7:00pm (last admission 6:30pm).
- Inclusion: “Skip the Line” entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace and ticket valid to visit yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana) plus Handy Guide book (one for each couple or one every 2 people in case of family or group) with details of Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s Square and suggestions for 7 itineraries to visit Venice. Detailed map is included with public boat transportation information.
- Duration: individual
- Languages: handy guide book in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Doge’s palace and palaces of saint mark’s square without commentary
- Gross price public rate: € 29,00 per person - free under 6 years old - From 1st January 2020: € 36 p.p. and free under 6 years old
Sale: Free sale with reservation
- Reservation: Till 30 hours before
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
At the Doge Palace, go on the right side and enter from the fast-track entrance. Here you will skip all the line.
The tickets can be collected after 24 hours the reservation.
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
Comfortable shoes suggested.
This ticket includes one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined museums. All museums could be visited in different days. The combined museums have different time of visiting.
For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace (Free deposit inside). For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice”.
HOW TO REACH THE TICKET POINT:
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTSKIPBOOK