You will create a magnificent glass art work with one of the most famous venetian artists!
During this unforgettable experience you will discover the ancient processing techniques of the glass, feeling the warmth and seeing the colors during the process!
The master artisan will help you along the whole experience allowing you to make a unique and inimitable work art, and, at the same, time he will explain you the history and secrets of this old-centuries art.
You will bring your piece of glass at home as a special souvenir!
A unique way to live and discover the culture and art of Venice.
The activity takes place in the workshop where the artist creates works to show in the exhibition around the world!
- Meeting point: Bottega (workshop) Artistica Massimiliano Caldarone - Campiello Widmann già Biri, 5419B, 30121 Venezia VE 5419/b (please be there 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour)
- Ending point:Bottega (workshop) Artistica Massimiliano Caldarone
- Availability until 31th December 2020. The tour does not take place on 25th-26 December, 31th December, 6th January -
- Departure and meeting: from Monday to Saturday at 9:30 - 11:00 - 14:00 - 15:30. From 26th June to 26th September the departure will be: 9:30 - 11:00 - 15:30 and 17:00.
- Inclusion: Special Lesson with the glass craftsman – Your piece of glass as souvenir – 10% discount for any purchase
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes approximately
- Languages: English or Italian or Spanish or French
- Gross price public rate: € 60 per person. Only participant older than 18 years old are allowed to the tour.
- Sale: On request until 24 hours before the starting time. For the clients with API connection the tour is in free sale with variable cut off.
Maximum 2 people for class. No minimum required
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 48 hours before the service. Course does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written service provided by Venice Tours Srl. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
Unfortunately, the tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities - If you are less than 2 people the tour is not considered private but shared with other guest
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
From Campo (square) San Bartolomeo, (with Rialto Bridge your left) go straight to Fondaco Dei Tedeschi, go on and cross two bridges, when you are in Calle Ca’ Dolfin turn right. Proceed straight on Salizada S. Canzian until Calle Larga Widmann and keep on straight along calle del Pestrin, after few minutes you will reach a small square and, on your left, you will find the workshop.
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTCREATEGL