Unmissable experience to visit the main highlights of Venice: The Doge’s Palace and fabulous Basilica of Saint Mark! You will discover them at your pace with the innovative audio-guide and the skip-the-line tickets.
No fixed timetable: see in the monuments when you wish!
Enter in the imposing Doge’s palace with its marvelous rooms and listen to history and legends of the 10 main points of the Palace! Be stunned in front of the unbelievable masterpieces made by artists as Tiepolo and Tiziano. Admire the Staircase of the Giants, used by the Doges to reach the halls of power and his magnificent apartments where lived with his family! Then cross the Bridge of Sighs and go to the dark Venetian prisons, where also Giacomo Casanova was held!
Head to the Saint Mark’s Basilica, the five-dome Cathedral known also as the Golden Basilica due to the interior completely covered by mosaics made with pure gold! The personal audio guide will explain you the 12 most fascinating points of the church! Discover the byzantine masterpiece in all its splendor! Learn curiosities and historical anecdotes about the treasures inside as the Bronze Horses or the Pala D’Oro (altar full of gems and diamonds! The audio-guide will escort you along the itinerary thank to its detailed map!
Special and unique way to discover the two venetian symbol at your own pace!
Due to the Covid 19 restriction, entrance time to the Doge’s Palace will be chosen in according to the availability (usually from 11:00 AM).
The Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana and Museo Archeologico Nazionale are temporarily closed.
The Basilica is temporarily under restoration and the entrance is allowed only to a small number of believers, usually locals. Anyway everybody can visit the St. Mark’s Museum.
This service now costs € 24 euros instead of € 39 because the Basilica is not always open to visitors.
Collect your tickets to the Venice Tours Assistance Point from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The clients must collect the tickets the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before.
- Meeting Point: Every day from 10:00AM to 3:00 PM at Venice Tours Assistance Point - St.Mark's Square - Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 - The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". tickets must be collected the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before.
- Ending point: Saint Mark's Square
- Availability: until 31th October 2022
- Departure and Meeting: until 31th July is only Friday, Saturday and Sunday - From 2nd July also on Thursday afternoon (from 2:00 PM). From 1st August every day
- Opening hour Doge Palace: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 09:00am – 6:00pm (last admission 5:00 pm). From 2nd July also on Thursday from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.m)
- Opening hour Basilica: 09.45 am – 5.00 pm
- Gross price public rate: from 20th June until 31th July
€ 39 € 24 - Youth (6-18 y.o): € 10 - From 1st August 2020 until 31 March 2022: € 35
- Duration: at your pace
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Included: mobile audio guide to download on your device with description of Doge’s Palace and Basilica of Saint Mark -
Skip the line ticket to Doge's Palace and Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until 24 hours before the beginning of the tour
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile voucher accepted.
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
Collect your tickets to the Venice Tours Assistance Point from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
For the visit of the Basilica proper clothing is required (no shorts or tank tops).
Comfortable shoes suggested.
For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: FREE DEPOSIT INSIDE.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".