Take the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing promenade by gondola, the most famous and quintessential boat of the city, that will take you along the canals of Venice.
Breathe the Venetian atmosphere listening to pleasant music and give yourself an unforgettable experience!
Enjoy the cruise through the city’s most secluded waterways passing under small bridges and along part of the Grand Canal,
accompanied by musician singing famous popular Italian songs during the ride! You cannot say you have experienced Venice in all its aspects, if you have not ridden on a Gondola!
A suggestive experience along the most charming canals of Venice, part of the Grand Canal, Accademia Bridge, Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace, La Fenice Theatre, Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
discovering its fascinating aspects!
No long line, you will get on directly on gondola without queueing! The tour will be composed by 5 gondolas maximum in order to give and unforgettable experience to the client that will listen perfectly the singer and its music!
the only gondola tour with commentary. A mobile guide will explain the magnificent palaces and attractions around you. You can easily download the innovative App onto your phone or take the brochure on the spot.
- Meeting point: Church of Santa Maria del Giglio - in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Gigli – Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR” Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage
- Ending point: Campo Santa Maria del Giglio
- Availability & operation From 1st April to 31st October 2019- The tour does not operate on July 20th - 1th September and in case of exceptional bad weather.
- Departure and meeting: Every day. Compulsory meeting point at 5:00 PM, tour starts at 5:10 PM.
- Inclusion: 30 minutes shared gondola ride, Skip the line - Live music with music and singers for small group, no queue, each gondola 6 people and maximum 5 gondolas maximum for the best music listening – Commentary with mobile app or brochure – Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Duration: Gondola ride lasts approximately 30 minutes approx.
- Languages: Commentary by app (on your mobile) or brochure in Italian or English or French or Hindi Or German or Spanish or Japanese or Chinese of Russian
- Gross price public rate:
€ 48 € 43 per person - Young until 12 years € 39 per person and free under 2 years old ONLY if child does not occupy its own seat
- Sale & reservation: Free sale until 5 hours before the starting time – No minimum participants required and maximum 30 people
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 30 hours before the service. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
- Confirmation: Please ask clients to NOT to reconfirm
Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Comfortable shoes are suggested
The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row
You will receive the QR code and instruction to activate the mobile App after reservation by email. Please download the App before starting your tour.
The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8 and Android from system 4.1
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “Santa Maria del Giglio” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, go straight to the end of the “Calle” and turn right into “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
ARRIVING ON FOOT
The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”