Take the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing promenade by gondola, the most famous and quintessential boat of the city, that will take you along the canals of Venice.
Breathe the Venetian atmosphere listening to pleasant music and give yourself an unforgettable experience!
Enjoy the cruise through the city’s most secluded waterways passing under small bridges and along part of the Grand Canal,
accompanied by musicians singing famous popular Italian songs during the ride! You cannot say you have experienced Venice in all its aspects, if you have not ridden on a Gondola!
A suggestive experience along the most charming canals of Venice, part of the Grand Canal, Accademia Bridge, Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace, La Fenice Theatre, Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
discovering its fascinating aspects!
No long line, you will get on directly on gondola without queueing! The tour will be composed by 5 gondolas maximum in order to give and unforgettable experience to the client that will listen perfectly the singer and its music!
the only gondola tour with commentary. A mobile guide will explain the magnificent palaces and attractions around you. You can easily download the innovative App onto your phone or take the brochure on the spot.
After the gondola ride you will enjoy a typical dinner in a Venetian Restaurant tasting the traditional local food, the location is just few meters from he gondola landing stage. Click here to see the menù!
• Meeting point
: Church of Santa Maria del Giglio - in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Gigli – It is mandatory to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time. Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”.
Restaurant: Al Giglio restaurant: S. Marco 2477/78, (just few steps from the gondola landing stage).
• Departure time
: Compulsory meeting point at 5:00 PM, tour starts at 5:10 PM. – Every day from 1st April to 31th October. Tour does not operate on 20th July and 1st September
: Commentary by app or brochure in Italian or English or French or Hindi Or German or Spanish or (only app) Japanese or Chinese of Russian or Indi
: Free sale until the beginning of the tour - No minimum partecipants and maximum 30.
: approx. 30 minutes.
: 30 minutes shared gondola ride, Skip the line - Live music with music and singers for small group: 5 gondolas maximum for the best music listening – Commentary with mobile app or brochure - Dinner at the Restaurant Al Giglio, private table: three courses without drinks - Multilingual assistance for embarkation.
: € 93 per person - Young until 12years € 89 per person and Free under 2 years old ONLY if child does not occupy its own seat
: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 30 hours before the service.
- In case of food intollerance, please comunicate it at the moment of reservation.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities -
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
- The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row
- You will receive the QR code and instruction to activate the mobile App after reservation by email. Please download the App before starting your tour.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8 and Android from system 4.1
- For general conditions refer to our brochure “Discovering Venice”
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “Santa Maria del Giglio” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, go straight to the end of the “Calle” and turn right into “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
ARRIVING ON FOOT
The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
HOW TO REACH THE RESTAURANT:
Al Giglio restaurant is located just few meters from the gondola landing stage. With the gondola landing stage on your back, just go ahead and you will find it to your left side after some meters. [ LESS THAN 1 MINUTE WALKING DISTANCE FROM GONDOLIERS LANDING STAGE]