The tour starts with an excellent three-course lunch in a renowned typical restaurant. At the end ofthe lunch, at 3:00PM, your tourguide will lead you to where you will enjoy Enjoining this unique tour you will discover the marvels of the enchanting Venetian architecture. Your specialized tourguide will show you terrific palaces and buildings that bear witness to the great past of Venice. You will admire the city highlights completely relaxed aboard a private water taxi during a ride (approx. 1 hr. ) along the Grand Canal, the most spectacular “street” of the World.
Your water taxi will stop at St. Marcuola, just in front of the fascinating Fondaco dei Turchi, and lead by your tourguide, you will enjoy a pleasant walk along the Strada Nuova. After crossing the worldwide famous Rialto Bridge, the oldest bridge on the Grand Canal, you will reach the Rialto Market, once the center of Venice commercial and financial activities.
To know the menu click here.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- Meeting point: Ristorante “ANTICO PIGNOLO” - Calle Specchieri S. Marco 451.
- Ending point: Rialto Area
- Availability & operation: Valid from March 1st 2018 to December 2020 - Tour does not operates on December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st
- Departure and meeting: Every day - At 1:00 PM at the Restaurant and at 3:00 PM with your tour guide. Please, arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the starting time.
- Inclusion: Specialized private tour guide in English or French or German or Spanish or Italian from 3pm for 2 hours for Grand Canal ride tour and walking tour - Private water taxi ride along the Grand Canal for 1 hour - Three courses lunch (drinks not included) at restaurant “ANTICO PIGNOLO” on a private table.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately (including 2 hours for tour and 2 hours for lunch)
- Languages: English or French or Italian or German or Spanish
- Gross price public rate: Adult Rate: Euro 554,00 per couple – Extra persons € 139,00 per person (Maximum 6 additional person) - Minimum pax: 2 persons - Maximum pax: 8 persons
Free under 2 years ONLY if child does not occupy an own seat. Any drinks or snacks for children are not included and shall be paid on the spot.
- Sale & Reservation: Free Sale until 10 days before tour date afterwards on request till 48 hrs before
- Cancellation: Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 72 hours before the service.
- Voucher: You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Commission: refer to contract
Confirmation: PLEASE ASK CLIENTS TO RECONFIRM THE TOUR AT LEAST 24HRS BEFORE
ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “San Marco Vallaresso” stop or line #2 and get off at “San Marco Giardinetti” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, turn right and go straight on to the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and pass under the Clock Tower. Then turn right into Calle Larga San Marco and take the second street on the left called “Calle Specchieri”. After a few meters, on your right, you will find the Restaurant.
ARRIVING ON FOOT
The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and pass under the Clock Tower. Then turn right into Calle Larga San Marco and take the second street on the left called “Calle Specchieri”. After a few meters, on your right, you will find the Restaurant.
The itinerary could change in case of exceptionally bad weather.
This tour is a private.
Unfortunately, the tour is not fully accesible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
For general conditions refer to our brochure "Discover Venice"
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: VTUNIQBOAT