COMBO TOUR: Magic Glass Art & Charming Gondola
- Guided visit at the Glass Factory Showroom located in St. Mark's Square, Venice
- 30 minutes of Glassblowing demostration by a master artisan
- Small glass gift for couple or each family
- 30 minutes of relaxing gondola ride along the most suggestive canals of Venice
ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
The Magic Art of Glassblowing
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you a glass craftsman master will create a unique item while he is showing and explaining the ancient technique phases of the production. You will discover this ancient art came from Romans that, on the run of barbarians, established the city of Venice.
At the end of the tour you will recieve a small glass gift for couple or each family
Venice by Gondola
A “promenade” by gondola that will take you along the canals of Venice. You will admire the Mozart House passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre proceeding along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most charming part of the Gran Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and the breathtaking St. Mark's basin!
For Glassblowing art experience
- Meeting Point: Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square near Exchange Office (withe building with the blue clock facade)
- Departure time: Every day at 12:00 PM. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Duration: 20 minutes approx.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian & Japanese - The visit could be multilingual
For Gondola ride experience
- Meeting Point: Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of entrance of Museum Correr and the post office (POSTE ITALIANE)
- Departure time: Every day at 4:00 PM. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Duration: 30 minutes approx.
- Languages: On gondola there is no commentary
- Prices: Until 31 march 2019 Adult € 37 - Young under 12 years: € 30 - Child: FREE until 12 year - From 1st April 2019: € 38 - Young under 12 years: € 30 - Child: FREE until 2 year old
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or local gondolier's strike
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
- The tours could be done in different days, please you should indicate the dates of each tour.
- This is a saving combo that includes two servies so, it is compulsory to show the voucher twice.
REF. CODE FOR OPERATORS ONLY: QPCOMBO1